Welcome to Cyber19 one plus one vs nexus Upgrade to Windows 10! For Repair & Maintenance Stay Connected

Thursday, July 9, 2015

How To Fix Youtube "This feature is not available in your country." Monetization Error


Youtube Monetization
My Current YouTube Account




Finally, I succeed to monetize my YouTube videos. Above is my currently approved YouTube account. After all I succeed wow!!.  So today I went to monetize my YouTube account but I was unfortunately greeted with a strange disgusting "This feature is not available in your country." Learn more." error.

Monetization
My Previous YouTube Account
I tried a lot to solve a problem and solve this error, I too searched YouTube, Google, Blogs, etc.. No way there were no any solutions to this problem. I finally found the reason why I was getting this error. As a matter of fact the possible solution was buried deep in a very core of YouTube's settings. So if you are interested in monetizing YouTube videos and want to generate some money you are about to success. The following are the steps:-

The Solution

Firstly, you should sign in in your YouTube/Gmail account in your browser.

Secondly, all you need to do is click the link below :-
https://www.youtube.com/account_channel_advanced

Change your country to UK or USA. Took me ages to find it. But mine was set to Nepal, changed it to UK,BOOM!!" Now you should be able to see CLICK ENABLE button in monetization features.

Note :-  Remember that after you changed your country to other and enabled monetization feature in your YouTube account you should again change your country to your original country. This don't remove your monetization feature. So that you can apply for Google Adsense from here.

See Also :- How To Get Approved Google Adsense Account In 3 Hours?

Final Words

So there you go. I hope this post find any of you out there that are struggling with getting the "This feature is currently not available in your country. Learn more." error when working on getting monetization set up. Actually, in some countries monetization is not available due to YouTube policy. I don't know much about this thing. But no matter, now you can monetize your YouTube videos. And you can get payment too.

In the end I was just happy my 3 hours search down this technical "rat hole" was finally over and I can properly monetize my channel.


Hope you like this tutorial. Drop your comments below if you need any help.
Keep Blogging and Happy Blogging! Peace, Blessings and Happiness :)

15 comments:

  1. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    you saved me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I changed it to UK - still does not work. Have you got a solution please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did as you said and now all my youtube videos disappeared .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i did what you said, but when i changed it back to the Bahamas, it still said it's not available in my country. Is this just a problem i cannot fix?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link How To Get Approved Google Adsense Account In 3 Hours? doesn't work neither does the 'here' link but the main fix worked. So thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete